Friday 14 November 2008

Final Game

Firstly, We are thank you very much for your all support.
We are pleased to have you all and we could play even when it's very difficult because of your support.

< Result >
13 Nov 2008 (Thu) K.O. 19:45
Albirex Niigata FC (S) 4-1 Woodlands Wellington FC
Jurong East Stadium








- Player's Comment -
● No.9 Akira Takase
1st goal, Okayama just gave me best pass. That's why I could a score.
2nd goal, Taisuke dribbled up and I could take 2nd ball.

Looking back at the season, I actually could score more.
I keep training hard.
And I thank you for all your support and making me top scorer of the team.

● No.26 Ryota Kobayashi
We were desperate to win. So, this result was great.
I could concentrate even I got cut on my eyelid, because I heard cheering.
Many supporters told me I could make team a difference..
It was worth to come all the way here from Japan even for a short while.
I will take advantage of this experience for my future.
Thank you very much.

● No.18 Taisuke Akiyoshi
I appreciate many support....
The goal was its' not mine but all our effort.

This final game, We could play as a team with same spirit to take 3 points.
This game should be able lead to next season.

No comments: