Monday 10 November 2008

Rd 31st Game Photos

7 NOV 2008 K.O. 19:30
Albirex Niigata FC (S) 0-1 Tampines Rovers FC

at Jalan Besar Stadium





-Player's comment after the game -
● No.5 Takatoshi Uchida
Good thing in this game was that we had never give up.
I actually just recovered from injuries, but it can't be excuses..
As a professional, we always must play hard to win.

I will take this result -lost- seriously, and i will do my best.
Please run together and have taste of winning! See you at Stadium.

● No.7 Keisuke Ogawa
We could start well, but we let them score at the moment lapse in concentration...
I actually didn't feel any big difference with oponents in past 2games, but we still lost as refer back to the result.
I would like to win in last 2games and finish this season in good humor.
I'm sorry we couldn't win even many supporters came and cheer us.
We will win last 2 games! Please continue to support us.

No comments: