Friday 31 October 2008

Rd 30th -Away - Game Photos

30 Oct 2008 K.O. 19:45
Balestier Khalsa 1 - 1 Albirex Niigata FC (S)

at Toa Payoh Stadium






-Player's comment after the game -
● No. 2 Masashi Wada
I felt I couldn't stop their FW who has better physical ability than me.
I know it is important for me to get good position when we have to play with like that people. I confront what was wrong today and train hard.

● No.18 Taisuke Akiyoshi
I could score because just a ball came to me.
I think I couldn't play well today...
I will remember how I feel now... rousy and kind of disappointed myself... I just keep practice harder. I would like to win for all remaining games.

●No.20 Ryota Iwasaki
I supposed to make the good chances to our team.. but I couldn't do well.
I also regret that I made some big mistakes and get our team worse...
I will train harder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last 3 games..All the best!

yukijocelyn said...

i was there to watch the game... very wasted to have it to be a draw for the ending... 3 more games! all the best!