Tuesday 28 October 2008

Rd 29th -Away - Game Photos

24 Oct 2008 K.O. 19:30
Super Reds 1 - 2 Albirex Niigata FC (S)

at Jalan Besar Stadium








◇◆ Player's comment ◆◇
- No.26 Ryota Kobayashi -
I am happy to score for my first professional goal and it also was winning goal in this game.
I saw near side was crowded, so I went far side to wait for a ball.
Akiyoshi kicked exactly where I wanted.
As a DF, we could manage to protect our goal in the beginning, even though they scored later. If they scored us earlier, the story must have been different.
I hope we can get better position at the end of league.

- No.18 Taisuke Akiyoshi -
I just recovered from injury and felt scared to play on artificial field.
But I've totally forgotten in the game about it. I was really concentrated.
I felt everybody spirit for winning in the game.
I think our Spirit was stronger than opponent. So we could win from behind.
But I also feel that we have a lot of thing to practice.
We need better skill for keep winning.
I will practice hard to win for remaining 4 games.

No comments: