Friday 10 October 2008

Rd 28th Game result

9 Oct 2008 K.O. 19:45
Gombak 3 - 1 Albirex Niigata FC (S)

at Jurong East Stadium







◇◆ Player's comment ◆◇

(Norio Takahashi )
We already expected Gombak to pressure us.
But we couldn't control them because of their amazing physical abilities.
I thought we can win if we can hold for 15min at the beginning, but they scored during the period.
We became to play passive. Then we couldn't score enough even we could change in 2nd half.

For having a good result next,
it is very important for us to have strong spirit and mentality, beside of skills.
And we also need challenging spirit.
I will act because I believe everybody will follow me if I do it so.

(Tetsuya Okayama )
It was bad starting part... the we allowed them to get goals...
And it was big disadvantage even we could play well in 2nd half.

The reason we lost today is actually our fault.
It is most important to concentrate from the starting .
We have to take advantage from this experience.
I will go for achieving result next game.

(Takashi Mochizuki)
We lost our possession easily even the moment which must keep it.
I felt the lost was made by ourselves.
All of us have to think best way to act and win for the rest of 5 games.
I will try playing harder to get a good result with our spirit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for the last 5 games..Cheers!

Daph said...

Don't give up! :) All the best.