Thursday 25 September 2008

Rd 26th -Away - Game Photos

25 Sep 2008 K.O. 19:45
Young Lions 0 - 0 Albirex Niigata FC (S)

at Jalan Besar Stadium







-- All photos by FAS --

(Player's Comment after the game )

● Taisuke Akiyoshi

Frankly speaking, I regret not to get 3points.
We couldn't score even though we made a lot of chances, especially in 2nd half.
We have to make better our finishing and do various attacking.
By the other hand, I appreciate that our DF and GK played hard to protect our goal.
I believe we can win and get better position in the league, if we can play same like 2nd half for whole game for the remaining games.
I have enough time for next game. So I will get into shape !

● Yoshitaka Komori
I could make good chances in 2nd half but not in 1st half.
We supposed to play good from beginning.
We still need to improve the quality.
I also think that it is important for us to have common view as a team and keep trying hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

明日の試合をがんばってください^_^