Friday 19 September 2008

Rd 25th -Away - Game Photos

18 Sep 2008 K.O. 19:45
Tampines Rovers FC 2 - 1 Albirex Niigata FC (S)

at Tampines Stadium






-Player's comment after the game-

(No. 5 Takatoshi Uchida) -Suspended. He watched from stand seat-

I couldn't play today. But I could watch a game properly today.

I have an issue with judgement, but i also think that it's better think about next game, it's more important.

Our team built up quite well right now, as you could see us in the pitch today.
We learned a lot in past unbeaten 9games.
We believe in ourselves and what we did in training.
The result will follow....

But it may sometimes change by luck.
So we have to train hard everyday and face to our problem, for getting it on our side.

I will win next game for making everybody happy.
Please support us.

(No. 26 Ryota Kobayashi)
This lost is all the team fault.
I felt Tampines had quick passing compare to the other teams,
but I don't think there are any big differences between them and us.
I regret not being able to win.
We left 7games. I would like to contribute for winning as DF more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U guys did your best!! All the best in tomorrow's match^_^

Anonymous said...

i must said that tampines rover will the the soccer match and i hope that mummy farida can ask my second daddy to call my father and ask him to let me go and see soccer ok. thanks.

Anonymous said...

So mummy farida please ok ask daddy to call and tell him lol . This is the number 94593869 can ask daddy to call him on monday ok .