Monday 15 September 2008

Rd 24th -Away - Game Photos

12 Sep 2008 K.O. 19:30
Geylang United FC 1 - 1 Albirex Niigata FC (S)

at Jalang Besar Stadium

▼ Waiting for entrance ▼


▼ After scoring ▼


▼ Photo by FAS ▼





  -Player's comment after the game-
(No. 13 Ryota Doi)
I was very happy to score, but regret to result.
Shunsuke Sunaga's Cross was perfect.
It was exactly what we want to and trained many times.
The practice really paid off.

Next game will be one of the strong team "Tampines".
I definitely want to win because we lost badly before.
Please support us.

(No.11 Shunsuke Sunaga)
Coaces advised me to cross between GK and DF during half time.
Then I tried and could make the score.
But we allowed them to score soon.. We have to stop this...

I've heard many support's cheers. Thank you for give me a power.
I will play hard. Please continued to support us.

(No. 10 Takashi Mochizuki)
I played as center defense for last 2 games.
TAKA (No.5 Uchida) and Norio-san (No. 25 GK Takahashi) help me a lot.
But Taka will be suspended next game.
So all of us has to play harder and help each other to win for him.
I always appreciate to support us.
Please continue to come stadium and support us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it great to have the Players' comment after each game..The Japanese blog have it..but not everyone understand Japanese.Thanks for the effort in improving the English Blog!

Anonymous said...

Although Tampines Rovers is a very strong team but I believe Albirex Niigata S will win the match on 18 Sept because you guys have been working very hard.. Hope you guys will not get affected by the match vs Tampines Rovers in April 2008, This time round, I strongly believe that you guys will win Tampines Rovers because you all are the BEST!! 2008年9月18日の試合はがんばってください!!^_^